Users provide us with personal data when they use Nawaiam, therefore it is essential for our company to be committed to the security of this information.
Accordingly, when we require you to fill out the personal information requested, we ensure that it will only be used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. is properly accredited by the authority of application of personal data.
This policy describes the information collected by us, how we use and share it, and the options you have regarding this information.
Control and data collection
The practices described in this policy are subject to applicable law. Questions, comments and complaints about data practices may be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Agency for Access to Public Information, in its role as the regulatory entity of Law 25.326, is responsible for receiving complaints and reports from data subjects who consider that their rights are affected due to infringement of local data protection regulations.
Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. collects personal data directly from users that may access the use of Nawaiam; provided in an autonomous and independent manner by their own consent and control. For the use of our application and its contents, it is necessary to collect specific data.
The provision of such information by the User is not mandatory, so by providing it, the consent is presumed and in accordance with the terms described hereof. This information is obtained through registration or by filling out previous forms. Some information may be provided through the link with Facebook® (previous acceptance), and others will be requested in order to have more complete profiles of the Users. These additional data may be, for example: age, educational status, area of residence, National Identity Card, employment data, personal skills, and any other similar data.
The User guarantees under their responsibility that the data they provide is correct, true and actual; which will allow them to obtain more precise results, as for the companies that obtain their profiles, they will do so according to parameters that it is presumed that the Users aspire and/or are of their interest and/or are related to their personal characteristics.
If the User does not want us to collect their personal information, the User must not provide it.
Minors may not use the application without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be exclusively responsible for all acts performed through our application by minors in their care, including the completion of forms with the personal data of such minors and the completion, where appropriate, of the field boxes that accompany them. Consequently, and to the extent that Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. does not have the capacity to control if Users are minors or not, parents and guardians must enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Nawaiam application and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. is not responsible in this regard.
Use of collected information
All the information provided will be treated as confidential. Notwithstanding, our application uses the information collected with the purpose of transmitting it to companies that purchase our licenses, whether they are used in personnel selection processes or to evaluate the performance of their internal work teams. In addition, Users will be able to use the application as a means of reference and self-evaluation in the performance of their personal projection. Using our services as a User will facilitate the contact between employers and recruiters with job vacancies and those interested in obtaining them.
In particular, we inform you that Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. processes the data obtained from Users, when they register or use our mobile application for the following purposes:
- Perform a correct management of the service offered, consisting of:
- Enable contact with job offers once the game is finished and the profile is completed. In this sense, the companies that purchase the licenses of Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. will be able to access the contact data of the Users that have profiles according to their job search and to their Curriculum Vitae.
- Be searched through the database of registered Users in the application.
- To be evaluated by the company the users are already working for, by requesting our licenses from them, in order to be able to improve their performance.
- Editing, managing and obtaining a C.V. prepared with the help of Nawaiam.
- Automatic and free receipt of notices electronically.
- Management of our services and daily business tasks, including reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support messages, among others. In the specific case that you use our user service contact form, your data will be used to answer the questions you ask us through this medium.
- To send commercial communications, surveys, newsletters, invitations, to inform a product, service or event, provided that the User has consented to it.
- Use data provided by Users to generate and share aggregated information that does not identify them but gives us a better understanding of Nawaiam collectively and helps us provide better service.
- Prevention of abuse and fraud in the use of our services (for example, fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, sending spam, among others).
- Transfer of data to public authorities and agencies, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. collects personal data, whether sensitive or not, from its Users for the purpose of making future transfers of such data, whether onerous or free of charge. The purpose of the data collection is for our own storage, creating a secure internal database that may be shared with Nawaiam’s customers who request access to profiles according to their job searches. This shall not represent any commitment or employment relationship, either pre-contractual or contractual, between the Users and the companies.
We are committed to keeping your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and we are constantly updating them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
Users’ rights with regard to collected data
- Access or collect data: Users can request a copy of their personal data.
- Change or correct data: it is possible to edit part of the personal data through the private profile of each User. You may also request the modification, updating or correction of your data if it is not correct.
- Refuse, limit, oppose or restrict the use of data: the User has the right to request to stop using all or part of their personal data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Delete data: it is possible to request Nawaiam to delete or remove all or part of the Users’ personal data on behalf of the User.
If the User wants to exercise any of their rights, they can contact us through our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The communication must contain in clear and precise language about the request made by the applicant, and the direct link of such request with any of the rights listed above. Furthermore, the applicant must attach a signed photocopy of their National Identity Card (both sides). Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. will provide a response in a period of 30 days.
In relation to the data provided to the companies offering employment or recruiters with whom you have made contact, nothing prevents the User from exercising their rights, directly, against them.
Period of data retention.
The data that the User discloses to us will be retained for as long as the account in our database remains active or as long as it is necessary to provide our services, until the User requests its deletion, as well as for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The data collected from Users will be transmitted to companies that offer, recruit jobs or those that acquire licenses to carry out internal evaluations of their employees, as mentioned above in “Uses of the information collected”.
Additionally, and independently of the companies receiving the personal information of the Users, the data may be processed by Nawaiam’s suppliers for assistance in the provision of services, such as hosting services, system infrastructures, software development, notification services, marketing, support, marketing, and others. Nawaiam undertakes to sign the corresponding data processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to ensure that the personal data are treated with due confidentiality, security and only for the purpose for which they were communicated, having a limited access to the information and acting according to the instructions of Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L.
Data provided by Users may also be transferred in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Control and security of your personal information.
The User may at any time update, modify, revise, or delete the collection or use of personal information that is provided to Nawaiam. To ensure the correct use of your data, Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. has the necessary measures to protect and secure your information according to security standards and procedures that we continually evaluate.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the existing technical means that provide security are not impregnable and even if all reasonable security measures are taken, it is still possible to suffer manipulation, destruction and/or loss of information. Notwithstanding the fact that Nawaiam adopts security measures and technical means to protect personal data, it cannot be guaranteed the security of data transmitted through the Internet, therefore, any transmission is at the User’s own risk. Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. uses strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
In the event of any of these cases, Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. will proceed in accordance with applicable legislation on privacy and data protection.
Tu Primer Laburo S.R.L. will notify the User and the applicable authority in case of a breach of security of personal data, if required by law. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure.
Research and development.
The information we collect may be used by us to test, research, analyze and develop products. This allows us to improve and enforce the security of our services, develop new features and products related to our services.
Contact.If you have questions about your privacy regarding your use of our application, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.